Buy Penny Star Puzzle Framed Tile here
Designed by: Grey Matters
Price: $10.99 (CafePress.com)
Product type: Framed Tile
Preview: Try this puzzle online, Video with solution hint
Description: It seems simple enough: Put a penny on any empty circle, slide it to another empty circle, and do this 7 times.
Why is this so tough? Classic and challenging!
The design itself states the simple nature of the challenge:
- 1: Put a penny on any EMPTY circle.
- 2: Slide on linked line to another EMPTY circle.
- Goal: Place 7 pennies in the circles
Once you learn how to master it, this classic 7 coin puzzle takes on some added charm. Not only can you challenge your friends to do it, you can even show them the solution quickly and they still won't be able to solve it!
You can hang it on the wall, and when someone asks you about it, challenge them with the puzzle! The center is faux wood texture on ceramic tile. (Texture: Patrick Hoesly)
Set off our decorative ceramic tile in its own stylish stained wooden frame -- the perfect way to complete a decorative gift or keepsake. Rounded edges and quality construction make this Framed Tile the ultimate wall accent.
- Frame measures 6" X 6" x 0.5" with 4.25" X 4.25" tile
- Constructed of stained Cherrywood
- Two holes for wall mounting
This board can also be used to play the game Star Nim.
How do you actually solve it? The dollar bill puzzle in the following Scam School video works on the same basis as the Penny Star Puzzle, so perhaps it may provide a clue:
- Designed by: Grey Matters
- Price: $10.99 (CafePress.com)
- Product type: Framed Tile
- Preview: Try this puzzle online, Video with solution hint
- Description: It seems simple enough: Put a penny on any empty circle, slide it to another empty circle, and do this 7 times.
Why is this so tough? Classic and challenging! (Learn more...)