Buy Penny Star Puzzle Mousepad here
Designed by: Grey Matters
Price: $12.99 (CafePress.com)
Product type: Mousepad
Preview: Try this puzzle online, Video with solution hint
Description: It seems simple enough: Put a penny on any empty circle, slide it to another empty circle, and do this 7 times.
Why is this so tough? Classic and challenging!
The design itself states the simple nature of the challenge:
- 1: Put a penny on any EMPTY circle.
- 2: Slide on linked line to another EMPTY circle.
- Goal: Place 7 pennies in the circles
Once you learn how to master it, this classic 7 coin puzzle takes on some added charm. Not only can you challenge your friends to do it, you can even show them the solution quickly and they still won't be able to solve it!
With this mousepad, you can challenge your wits even when the computer is off! Wood texture gives an elegant look to this mousepad. (Texture: Patrick Hoesly)
Keep your mouse rolling in style on our durable cloth top mousepad. A great gift for geeks, gamers, or anyone with a computer. Rubber backing prevents the mousepad from sliding. Machine washable.
Try the puzzle for yourself right here! Start by clicking on any empty spot to place a penny there, and then clicking on a wooden target to slide the penny there.
This board can also be used to play the game Star Nim.
How do you actually solve it? The dollar bill puzzle in the following Scam School video works on the same basis as the Penny Star Puzzle, so perhaps it may provide a clue:
- Designed by: Grey Matters
- Price: $12.99 (CafePress.com)
- Product type: Mousepad
- Preview: Try this puzzle online, Video with solution hint
- Description: It seems simple enough: Put a penny on any empty circle, slide it to another empty circle, and do this 7 times.
Why is this so tough? Classic and challenging! (Learn more...)